Dr. Xiaohong Qian’s major areas of interest are development and transform the cutting edge analytical technique into proteomic study. My research now is focused on the development of novel nano-materials and mass spectrometric based strategies for proteome and post translational modification proteome enrichment and identification, development and application of quantitative proteomic methods for the discovery and verification of functional proteins from tissue, fluid and plasma to probe the molecular mechanisms, possible therapies and early diagnosis reagents for human diseases by collaborating with biologists and clinical experts.
1. Huiling Liu, Yangjun Zhang, Jinglan Wang, Dong Wang, Chunxi Zhou, Yun Cai, Xiaohong Qian. Method for Quantitative Proteomics Research by Using Metal Element Chelated Tags Coupled with Mass Spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry 2006 Sep 15;78(18):6614-6621
2. Wantao Ying, Ying Jiang, Lihai Guo, Yunwei Hao, Songfeng Wu, Fan Zhong, Jian Wang, Rong Shi, Dong Li, Ping Wan, Xiaohai Li, Xiaofang Xue, Yun Cai, Yunping Zhu, Xiaohong Qian, Fuchu He. A dataset of human fetal liver proteome identified by subcellular fractionation and multiple protein separation and identification technology. Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 2006 Sep;5(9):1703-7 （Co-correspondence）
3. Huiling Liu, Yangjun Zhang, Lingyan Meng, Peibing Qin, Junying Wei, Wei Jia, Xiaofeng Li, Yun Cai, and Xiaohong Qian. Non-Gel-Based Dual 18O Labeling Quantitative Proteomics Strategy. Analytical Chemistry. 2007, 79, 7700-7707
4. Kehui Liu, Jiyang Zhang, Jinglan Wang, Liyan Zhao, Xu Peng, Wei Jia, Wantao Ying, Yunping Zhu, Hongwei Xie, Fuchu He, and Xiaohong Qian. Relationship between Sample Loading Amount and Peptide Identification and Its Effects on Quantitative Proteomics. Analytical Chemistry, 2009, 81 (4), 1307-1314
5. Wei Jia, Zhuang Lu, Yan Fu, Hai-Peng Wang, Le-Heng Wang, Hao Chi, Zuo-Fei Yuan, Zhao-Bin Zheng, Li-Na Song, Huan-Huan Han, Yi-Min Liang, Jing-Lan Wang, Yun Cai, Yu-Kui Zhang, Yu-Lin Deng, Wan-Tao Ying, Si-Min He, Xiaohong Qian. A strategy for precise and large-scale identification of core fucosylated glycoproteins. Molecular and Cellular Proteomics, 2009,8(5): 913-923 （Co-correspondence）
6. Weijie Qin, Wanjun Zhang, Lina Song, Yangjun Zhang*, and Xiaohong Qian. Surface Initiated Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization: Access to Three Dimensional WaveLike Polymer Structure Modified Capillary Columns for Online Phosphopeptides Enrichment. Analytical Chemistry. 2010, 82, 9461–9468
7. Yan Zhao, Wei Jia, Jifeng Wang, Wantao Ying, Yangjun Zhang, and Xiaohong Qian. Fragmentation and Site-Specific Quantification of Core Fucosylated Glycoprotein by Multiple Reaction Monitoring-Mass Spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry. 2011, 83(22), 8802–8809
8. Weijie Qin, Zifeng Song, Chao Fan, Wanjun Zhang, Yun Cai, Yangjun Zhang and Xiaohong Qian. Trypsin Immobilization on Hairy Polymer Chains Hybrid Magnetic Nanoparticles for Ultra Fast, Highly Efficient Proteome Digestion, Facile 18O Labeling and Absolute Protein Quantification. Analytical Chemistry, 2012, 84, 3138?3144
9. Chen Ding, Jing Jiang, Junying Wei, Wanlin Liu, Wei Zhang, Mingwei Liu, Tianyi Fu, Tianyuan Lu, Lei Song, Wantao Ying, Cheng Chang, Yangjun Zhang, Jie Ma, Lai Wei, Anna Malovannaya, Lijun Jia, Bei Zhen, Yi Wang, Fuchu He, Xiaohong Qian, and Jun Qin. A Fast Workflow for Identification and Quantification of Proteomes. Molecular and Cellular Proteomics. 2013, 12(8): 2370–2380 （Co-correspondence）
10. Wanjun Zhang, Huanhuan Han, Haihong Bai, Weijie Qin, and Xiaohong Qian. A Highly Efficient and Visualized Method for Glycan Enrichment by Self-Assembling Pyrene Derivative Functionalized Free Graphene Oxide. Analytical Chemistry. 2013, 85(5): 2703–2709.
11. Chao Fan, Zhaomei Shi, Yiting Pan, Zifeng Song, Wanjun Zhang, Xinyuan Zhao, Fang Tian, Bo Peng, Weijie Qin, Yun Cai, and Xiaohong Qian. Dual Matrix-Based Immobilized Trypsin for Complementary Proteolytic Digestion and Fast Proteomics Analysis with Higher Protein Sequence Coverage. Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 86 (3): 1452-1458
12. Wanjun Zhang, Bo Peng, Fang Tian, Weijie Qin, Xiaohong Qian. Facile Preparation of Well-Defined Hydrophilic Core–Shell Upconversion Nanoparticles for Selective Cell Membrane Glycan Labeling and Cancer Cell Imaging. Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 86 (1): 482-489
13. Qichen Cao, Xinyuan Zhao, Qing Zhao, Xiaodong Lv, Cheng Ma, Xianyu Li, Yan Zhao, Bo Peng, Wantao Ying, and Xiaohong Qian. Strategy Integrating Stepped Fragmentation and Glycan Diagnostic Ion-Based Spectrum Refinement for the Identification of Core Fucosylated Glycoproteome Using Mass Spectrometry. Analytical Chemistry, 2014, 86(14): 6804-6811
14. Yiting Pan, Cheng Ma, Wei Tong, Chao Fan, Qian Zhang, Wanjun Zhang, Fang Tian, Bo Peng, Weijie Qin, and Xiaohong Qian. Preparation of Sequence-Controlled Triblock Copolymer-Grafted Silica Microparticles by Sequential-ATRP for Highly Efficient Glycopeptides Enrichment. Analytical Chemistry, 2015, 87, 656?662.
15. Haihong Bai, Chao Fan, Yiting Pan, Lin Ma, Wanjun Zhang, Bo Peng, Fang Tian, Jianhua Wang, Yunlin Deng, Weijie Qin and Xiaohong Qian. A pH-responsive Soluble Polymer Based Homogeneous System for Fast and Highly Efficient Enrichment and Identification of Glycopeptides by Mass spectrometry. Chemical Science, 2015, 6(7), 4234-4241.